Monday, December 29, 2008

Inauguration

Mind grapes was taken.

I don't write beautifully, though I once thought I did. My writing's pretty well a mechanical exercise, as dogged and unimaginative as most of my performances on the athletic field were, and any self-indulgent flourishes of deviation from syntactical norms are pure affectation. So, logically, this record would have to feature some real subjects of substance to be read. Which is a shame, as I have none.

Instead, I'll chronicle my life in Berkeley, Redding, Quantico, and any other interloping places as I proceed through the gamut of young manhood. I'll sprinkle in some political and cultural diatribes along the way in the hope of offending those who deserve to be offended. This could all very well end in a duel or, with any luck, some hurt feelings.

Grizbagel

1 comment:

  1. the funny thing about having a blog is that you're supposed to UPDATE it. i expect a new entry pronto.

    ReplyDelete