Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Leave me out of this one, man.

It never fails that anyone who posts a picture of him/her kissing his/her significant other on an online networking page is met with "oh my God, CUTE ;)" comments, even from people who are known to dislike one side of the menage. I just find them distasteful and refrain from encouraging that kind of behavior, even if I actively like whomever the friend in question happens to be dating/marrying. No one wants to see that. Granted, it's debatable whether my reason is that I want no one else to be happy; this is plausible. At any rate, it's a matter of principle.

...to say nothing of the contrivance required to overcome the technical difficulties associated with taking pictures of one's self while kissing.

Love,
The Colonel

No comments:

Post a Comment